How it works: Choose your course and the price you want to pay. Per 2-hour class, standard price is £15, supporter price is £20.
We encourage all of our students to pay 100% of the course cost upfront. However, we do also offer the opportunity to pay a 70% deposit, and then pay the remaining 30% halfway through the course.
Please note that the final 30% is not optional, even if you decide to drop out of the course. Our course fees go towards supporting ESOL provision for refugees and migrants who would be otherwise unable to access it, so it is absolutely essential that we recoup all of the costs of running our courses.
If you have any difficulty with these payments please email us at email@example.com and we will try to come to some arrangement!
The money you pay for the classes helps us to run free ESOL classes for refugees,
migrants and asylum seekers - so we count on your generosity :)
Most courses run for two terms, around 20 sessions in total.
Cancellation policy: As we run on a very tight budget and plan our ESOL classes based on the number of paying students we have, we are unable to refund you if you decide to drop out.
However, if the course you've paid for doesn't work for you, or you realise that evening is really inconvenient, you can switch to another of our courses for free (within reason)! Or have a free voucher for a course next year/term.
We will however refund you 100% in the unlikely case we are forced to cancel the course you wanted.
We believe in making our classes as affordable and accessible as possible so please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll find creative solutions together.